I'm back with a new season of The Sansei Traveler podcast! In this episode I talk with fellow Cruise Planners travel advisor Carla Woolstrum, who owns All Who Wander Travel (https://www.allwhowander.biz) in Dunwoody, Georgia. It's the first episode in a series of conversations with fellow travel advisors, friends and acquaintances who specialize or have exclusive knowledge in a certain aspect of travel.
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Carla has been to the Cancun/Riviera Maya area twice in the past year. She visited various all-inclusive resorts, which are becoming an increasingly popular option for travelers. In particular, Mexico has been right at the top of destinations outside the US. We talked about how she started out as a travel advisor, what are her travel specialties and the following topics:
- How she visited these all-inclusive resorts
- What was the best one for families. romance and other groups.
- How the resorts implemented COVID safety protocols
- What’s the appeal of going to an all-inclusive over a cruise
- What would she tell someone who has never been to an AI what they could expect.
If you like this podcast, please give it a (great) review, subscribe and let your friends and family know about it!
Thanks for your support!