My second podcast interview is with Amanda Ward, business development manager with Globus. The company consists of Globus, Cosmos and Monograms, which provide land vacations of different types and budgets.
I talked with Amanda because in this time of COVID-19, land travel has become a more viable option for people versus cruising, which hasn’t started yet. She offered some great reasons why you should consider going on a guided land vacation, even if youj’ve never considered one before.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
• What areas of the world does Globus serve?
• How are each of Globus’ brands different from the others?
• What makes a Globus vacation a great value?
• Which destinations have been the most popular?
• How would Globus’ brands best serve the adventure, culinary and wellness traveler?
• Are guided trips really for everyone?
• What is Globus doing to keep guest safe and healthy from COVID-19?
Find out more about my blog, The Sansei Traveler, here:
Need help with travel planning? Please check out my Cruise Planners site:
If you like this podcast, please give it a (great) review, subscribe and let your friends and family know about it!
Thanks for your support!